Thursday, July 1, 2010

Surgery and Phone

Thanks to everyone for your support and positivity over the past few weeks. My surgery was June 30th at 10am and I'm pleased to report that all went well!
It was quick and painless. I'm at home resting (or trying to...) for a few days and should be back to teaching on Monday. I'm still unsure of the length of time off I will need from riding, but should have a better idea after the stitches are removed July 12th. The results from the tissue that was taken should be in around that same time frame.
Thanks again for your flexibility and support through all of this!

Please accept my apologies for anyone who has not received a response for any messages sent from June 26th to June 30th. My phone went on the fritz on Friday and I have been unable to retrieve any messages during that timeframe. I have a phone on loan right now and can accept calls, voicemails and text messages. Emails are still accessible from my computer.

Happy Canada Day and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: