Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank YOU!

Thanks to everyone who supported the trip with sponsorships and t-shirt purchases. The absolutely overwhelming amount of support from clients and students have been phenomenal and made the experience even more amazing for me!

Special thanks to the Ferguson family for use of their trailer, a monetary sponsorship AND purchase of t-shirts. Thanks to the Levin family, Teresa Corrigan and family, Bob Hannaford and the Bridgecreek Stables crew for their additional sponsorship. These sponsorships will go a long way in covering the enormous expense of this trip.

I promise to post pictures and information as soon as I am able.

For now you can visit www.nrhafuturity.com

It looks like the live feed is set up and at no charge! I will be showing in the Adequan Arena on Sunday Nov. 29th in the Rookie Professional class.

Check out "2009 North American Affiliate Championship Qualifiers" for a list of people who qualified for this show and their designated affiliate. Or check out "Futurity Draws and Go-round Schedules" to see who will be competing. My class is listed under "Limited Open". I am draw number 48, and my class starts at 8am (Oklahoma time). So I should compete around noon (Oklahoma time).

The plan is to leave today at 3:30pm after my afternoon lesson, pick up one horse in Sarnia and drive 24 hours straight through to the show grounds to drop off Peanut and get her settled in her new stall before heading to the hotel to crash. Peanut will need lots of walking over the next couple days to stretch out sore tired muscles from the long haul. I will ride her in the arena that I will be showing in as much as possible before showing her on Sunday. We plan to let Peanut have a short rest after we show and then loading up and heading back home. A bit of a whirlwind trip, I know!

Thanks again to everyone,

See you next week!

No comments: