Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Up and running!

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
I'll admit I'm a first-time blogger, just trying to get this all figured out. When I do, keep your eyes and ears out for videos, pictures, links and updates!
If you have experience with blogging and have some advice or suggestions pleeeeeeeaaase feel free to share them. Or if YOU have updates and pictures, suggestions for links let me know! This site is for you guys, so tell me what you want to see up here.
Talk soon!
Lindsay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go girl! Missed ya last nite when ya ran outa the farm :) Next time!

Have fun with this!
Sheri :)

Anonymous said...

Great website!!
This blog is a great way to keep in contact with your students, both current and prospective.

Congratulations on your success, if anyone deserves it, its you :)

Anonymous said...

LINDSAY! I am so proud of you! You are doing great! Look at us go... It has been amazing watching our class continue to grow and progress. I can't wait to see you again! It would appear we have quite a bit of catching up to do! Maybe we can collaborate on a blog post or two;) See you at congress!

Brooke Hartwick said...

Hey Lindsay - so I took your suggestion about the blog. I'll try and add a link to yours (now just to figure out how to use this thing).

http://uwoequestrian.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great website and blog Linz! Lots of action and sound. Gaga and I are really proud of you! Pops